While the Tories are sipping champagne, Labour are still licking their wounds after a crushing defeat at the election which saw their leader resign and the shadow chancellor Ed Balls lose his seat in Morley.
But they can get some comfort out of the fact that, while a bit late in the day, their dramatic defeat has spurred many to join the party.
21, 000 new members since their defeat
Since Friday’s bloodbath, thousands of people have signed up to Labour – despite the apparent drop in popularity.
Their disastrous performance seems to have only increased people’s interest and support for the party.
A growth of 21, 000 means Labour’s membership has increased around 10% to 221, 247.
With more members signing up in recent days, could we see a resurgence of populist Labour at the next election?
But they’re not alone.
ALL parties have seen membership rise
It’s fairly common after an election to see membership figures rise as people are newly motivated to make changes.
The Liberal Democrats launched #LibDemFightBack hash tag after seeing their party grow 17% with 8, 000 new members.
GPS or Navigation System (Garmin)
- Lightweight GPS-based cycling computer tracks your distance, speed, location and elevation with high-sensitivity GPS
- Barometric altimeter pinpoints changes in elevation for extra-precise climb and descent data
- Work with third-party ANT+-enabled power meters to display your power output in watts as you ride
- Use with optional heart rate monitor to hit your targets, track calories burned, and more
- Join a worldwide network of cyclists through Garmin Connect, a one-stop site for data analysis and sharing
Sports (Zumba Fitness)
- 4-DVD, 6-workout fitness set designed to work your body from head to toe
- Loaded with red-hot dance steps, pulsating rhythms, and easy-to-follow routines
- Comes with maraca-like toning sticks to add muscle to your sculpting workouts
- Includes basics workout, 20-minute express workout, and sculpt-and-tone workout
- Also includes cardio party workout and flat abs workout
Video Games (Nintendo)
- Join 4 players locally in new multiplayer modes.
- Seven new game boards, each with different rules and characteristics.
- New boards and modes that take just minutes, ideal for portable play.
- 80+ minigames exclusive to Nintendo 3DS.
- New single player multi-floor minigame tower.